Wings bags are manufactured with the help of state-of-the-art, imported machinery operated by highly skilled technicians.
Wings are the leading manufacturer of school bags, laptop bags and travel bags with more than 500 different models. These bags are designed by a team who have more than 15 years of experience in specialist bag design.
The bags are manufactured using state-of-the-art machinery under the supervision of an experienced technician. They are then put through a stringent quality control process where each and every one is checked to ensure its quality complies with international standards.
Some of the features of the bags are...
- Ergonomically designed using plain/prints with a super tough padded base.
- Wings backpacks are spacious, lightweight, and easy to carry.
- Ideal for office, school, college, travel and trekking purposes.
- The main compartment and the adjustable shoulder straps are well padded.
- The bottom is also padded.
- They all have reverse specialty zippers.
- The bags are tested in the QAQC Department to ensure that they meet British standards (this requires them to be more than 1,500 mm). The ratings are measured by millimeters using a hydrostatic head test. In a hydraulic test the fabric is pulled tight under a sealed tube and observed over 24 hours to ascertain quality.
Wings has its corporate office in Bangalore and is offering two separate business opportunities:
- The first is for authorised distributors on a pan India basis (except MP, Gujarat, Bihar and Jharkhand).
- The second opportunity is opening an exclusive showroom on a pan India basis (except Bangalore, Bihar and Jharkhand).
All the marketing and product promotion support will be provided by the company. We work with one of the best marketing agencies for product promotion and brand equity.
So far we have managed to ensure that our products are selling like hot cakes within a very short time. This is due to our excellent strategic planning and product quality. We are now competing with world class brands such as Samsonite, and home brands like Skybags.
Feel free to contact us for more information.