Start an Apollo Clinic Healthcare Franchise
The Apollo Hospitals Group, one of Asia’s largest healthcare groups, has catalysed the private healthcare revolution in India by delivering world-class patient care to its patrons.
The group believes that healthcare should not be limited to certain strata of society and hence Apollo Clinics was formulated out of the forecasted need to deliver world-class healthcare expertise to different neighbourhoods.
The Franchise Package
This medical facility offers consultations, diagnostics (without MRI or CT), health checks, diabetes care, and a treatment room for minor procedures which do not require general anaesthesia or an overnight stay.
Investment should be approximately Rs. 2.5 crores, which will be split to provide you with everything you need to get started – the full franchise package:
- Medical equipment 65 to 70 lakhs.
- Clinic infrastructure 1 crore.
- IT hardware and software 12 lakhs.
- Pre-operating expenses 16-17 lakhs.
- We have also taken into account the interest on loans during the construction period; loan processing fees; and lease rental advance; these should reach a total of around 15 to 18 lakhs.
- Monthly royalty to be paid to the nationally recognised brand is 10% of the overall turnover per month.
- Franchise fees 50 lakhs.
Apollo assists franchisees in all areas of setting up the project, and provides ongoing support also.
Click on 'REQUEST INFORMATION' to find out more today.